Customer Success Executive Role
Smartology is a dynamic and rapidly growing advertising technology company at the forefront of the industry. We provide cutting-edge targeting solutions to the world's leading publishers and advertisers by contextually aligning news articles with advertiser content. Through this solution, we deliver record levels of engagement that are redefining digital advertising.
The Customer Success Executive will join the Customer Success team which sits at the heart of the company and liaises closely with global clients, agencies and publishers, as well as internal stakeholders. The Customer Success team is focused on the set-up and successful delivery of clients’ online content advertising campaigns, as well as securing renewals from each client.
The Customer Success Executive will report to the Head of Customer Success and will be the direct interface for clients into the Smartology organisation. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing company at the cutting edge of digital advertising.
- Working on deliverables for campaign launches, often to tight deadlines
- Monitoring, managing and optimising live campaigns
- Troubleshooting live campaigns
- Regularly liaising with both internal and external stakeholders
- Compiling regular reports and analysing performance data, presenting to clients as and when required
- Fostering strong client working-relationships, building trust and rapport in order to secure renewals and further business opportunities
- Communication: The nature of the Customer Success Executive role and Smartology’s position between publishers, agencies and advertisers means that excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential, as well as the ability to build relationships and manage client expectations.
- Project Management: As the role will involve working on multiple projects simultaneously; the candidate must have strong organisational skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines and to high quality standards.
- Prioritisation & Adaptability: The Customer Success Executive must be able to demonstrate strong prioritising skills, managing multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously. Adaptability will also be required to ensure that all tasks are completed in order of priority.
- Initiative: The candidate will receive thorough training but will be expected to learn quickly, work independently and contribute to the business as it grows.
- IT Skills: The Customer Success Executive will need to check mathematical calculations, interpret large data sets and identify key trends and anomalies in order to optimise campaign performance for clients.
- Industry Knowledge and/or Desire to Learn
- Programmatic Advertising
- Advertising Campaign Management
- Advertising Campaign Analytics
- Degree level (or equivalent) – 2.1 or above in any rigorous discipline
- Modern languages & humanities or business & marketing preferred
The successful candidate should have experience in independently managing projects and working in teams, and ideally express an interest in the marketing, advertising and wider media industry. The successful candidate should have the gravitas to deal with multiple stakeholders whether internal or external.
- Competitive salary & commission structure
- Pension Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- 25 days annual leave - with Christmas & NY off too. Holiday allowance increases by 1 day a year until the 30 day limit is hit.
- Study Support
- Flexible working environment - work between home, office, or anywhere
- Monthly socials
- Perks at Work subscription
- Enhanced maternity & paternity leave policy
- Birthdays off
- Staff Referral Bonus
- Quarterly Coffee catch ups
- AIG Life Insurance Scheme
- Annual Eyecare Test
Smartology is a company in a period of strong growth in the UK and on the global stage. Joining Smartology at this phase, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work, grow and share in this great potential, gaining experience in the advertising industry in a client-facing role.
We offer a hybrid working structure, with flexibility to work remotely from home and from our office located in the London Bridge area.
Get in touch
If you think you have what it takes to join the Smartology team, then we’d love to hear from you. Please send your CV and cover letter to Bella Bruschini, Head of Customer Success at email@example.com or apply online: